How do I replace icons w/out summerboard?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
Hey guys,

I'm sure that this topic is on this forum somewhere, but for some reason I can't find it.

My phone used to have summerboard and I loved the themes because of the different icons , but summerboard seemed to be too buggy for me so I uninstalled.

I would like to know how I can change the icons (what folder they should be placed in), and whatever else it takes to do this ...

Thanks for you help!

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Hey guys,

I'm sure that this topic is on this forum somewhere, but for some reason I can't find it.

My phone used to have summerboard and I loved the themes because of the different icons , but summerboard seemed to be too buggy for me so I uninstalled.

I would like to know how I can change the icons (what folder they should be placed in), and whatever else it takes to do this ...

Thanks for you help!
The only other way i can think of changing them is manually at root level

aka Access via Ibrickr, SSH or Ifuntastic or something and replace the icons called "icon.png" in most normal application folders.

One or 2 are different though

Both the camera and photos icons are located in mobile slideshow known as "icon-photos" and "icon-camera" i think

In the case of v1.1.1 some of them have changed like the iPod icon is now "icon-MediaPlayer" i think.