How do i restore iPhone factory logo?

toygixxer750

Bronze
Dec 22, 2007
I was messing with ibrickr & iPhonebrowser to see if i can change the icon for my phone. Not much success. Now the icon for Calculator & Map has been replaced with a question mark. And apparently those were the two i've tried changing logos. I've tried to restore with iTunes, but keep getting errors.

Anyone knows how i can get the logos back?

Thanks!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I was messing with ibrickr & iPhonebrowser to see if i can change the icon for my phone. Not much success. Now the icon for Calculator & Map has been replaced with a question mark. And apparently those were the two i've tried changing logos. I've tried to restore with iTunes, but keep getting errors.

Anyone knows how i can get the logos back?

Thanks!

Do you have the original png files?

H

Hayesimus

off track for a moment, Did anyone ever figure out the location of the image of the Apple symbol that displays upon startup. Can it be changed to anything? and what size is the image?

toygixxer750

Bronze
Dec 22, 2007
Do you have the original png files?
yeah, i see it with the Customize program & under ibrickr software. I even have tried to click on the calculator icon to set it under from the customize program. But no luck. The calculator & maps button on my springboard remains with a "?" as the icon.

toygixxer750

Bronze
Dec 22, 2007
YEEHHAAAAWWWW!
I've restored my phone with the ENTIRE downgrad & jailbreak guide. Now, i have a new problem. On the last stage of jailbreak, i click on "windows.bat"..... it just hangs there where the black window come out with "reading flash image". NOTHING HAPPENS:(
So bottom line: can't get my phone to upgrade back to 1.1.2v
PLEASE HELP.... I'M GETTING THAT CLOSE TO TOTAL COMPLETION.