How Do I save my contacts in Windows XP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lwilliams

Jul 29, 2007
I have all my contacts set and want to save them but I don't want to merge them with what's on my computer. Where does it save the contacts when connected to iTunes and sync is done? Which mail program is the default it saves to as I have several on my computer?
Thanks

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I have all my contacts set and want to save them but I don't want to merge them with what's on my computer. Where does it save the contacts when connected to iTunes and sync is done? Which mail program is the default it saves to as I have several on my computer?
Thanks

I believe it is outlook. Where it saves them to is another question, I hate outlook and refused to use it. So I spent 3-4hrs typing each one of my contacts in my contact list from my old cell phone into my new iPhone last weekend. Waste of time, you bet. Better then dicking around with Oulook? you bet.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Thanks
The iPhone contacts are saved by iTunes, so you don't have to worry about them merging with some alien PC program on your computer.