How do I save my photos from iPhone 4s to iPad?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Snoylie, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Snoylie

Snoylie New Member

Hi,
    I have iPhone4s and iPad 1 , I have i cloud and my photos that I take on my phone appear on my photo stream on my iPad, I have created albums on my iPad but when they get older (as I take more pics on my phone) they disappear from albums aswell as the photo stream
    I want to save large amount of photos on my 64 iPad from my phone .....
    Help
    Thanks Snoylie ;)

2. jadmorffier

jadmorffier Member
    Bronze

3. Snoylie

Snoylie New Member

Hi thanks for this have installed along with Dropbox as recommended, it seems to be struggling with the amount of photos I've got
    Any ideas ?

Sent using iCafe app

4. jadmorffier

jadmorffier Member
    Bronze

I had 18gb of photos and videos on my iPad that I transferred to my MAC. It's slower over wifi but it does do it, eventually.

If you want leave it overnight as I'm pretty sure PhotoSync still works when your iPad or iPhone screens turns off. If not you temporally turn the screen to never auto turn off and let the app do its thing.

Alternatively try plugging your iOS direct to our MAC or PC and see if PhotoSync detects the USB connection and using that instead of wifi. If so your pictures will transfer a lot faster.

Sent using iCafe app

5. pthomas

pthomas New Member

Assuming you use the same PC for your iPhone as your iPad and the iPhone has been synched... Open iTunes and plug your iPad into your PC. Click on "the name of your iPad" in "Devices" in the left sidebar. Under the "Info" tab at the top of the screen you'll find "Synch Photo" Uncheck this if it's checked. Then check "Selected Groups" and then check "iPhone." Click "Synch" at the bottom right of the screen. Your photos should now load to your iPad.