How do I send attachments via email on iPhone 4?

wtdrm

Jun 9, 2009
Along the same line, how do I attach a pic or document when sending an email using the iPhone 4?

Last edited by a moderator:

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Easiest way is to go to your camera roll FIRST, select the photo and it should give you the option to email it.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
This is why we have Cydia so we can use all the beautiful tweaks like Photomail.

You can copy and paste images into an email as well.

wtdrm

Jun 9, 2009
I am more interested in documents such as PDF and word.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Where are the documents you wish to email? If they are already within an app I'm 99% positive that you'll be able to email directly from the app itself.

wtdrm

Jun 9, 2009
No. Don't have an app. Yet. I am used to motoq wher I had folders. Any suggestions. This all comes about because of iCloud and 5.0. I did have it jailbroke. Specifically for tethering. That quit for some reason and decided to make the jump.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Give me an untethered jailbreak and I'm there )again) ! ;p
It's funny I use to think this as well....I have always waited for the UnTethered jailbreaks....decided to roll with the Tethered jailbreak and really find it easy to work with....use the iPhone in the normal way, everyday...and only going on Cydia when at home :)...A lot of crashes and reboot in the beginning due to incompatible Cydia apps/tweaks..Running rock solid now:)...Back to the OP... a Cydia tweak like AnyAttach will enable you to attach any file/picture/mp3 to your email...

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Back to the OP... a Cydia tweak like AnyAttach will enable you to attach any file/picture/mp3 to your email...
I've seen that one but since I have been using Photomail and Filemail I haven't tried it yet. Is it working OK?

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
AnyAttach does what it says on the "tin"...it works on ios5 .....I bought Photomail as well...but found it limiting....just use Anyattach for everything now:D