How do I send MMS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rumdada

Sep 23, 2007
Here r the email addresses for the different carriers just use use email then put the phone number where it says (10digitmobilenumber) and type the rest n it should go to the phone if your still having problems have your the person send u a picture to your email then just use the email it was sent by good luck :)
Boost Mobile:
  • 10digitmobilenumber@twoway.boostmobile.net
  • 10digitmobilenumber@myboostmobile.com
Cingular:
  • 10digitmobilenumber@mobile.mycingular.com (text only)
  • 10digitmobilenumber@mms.mycingular.com (pics)
Cricket:
  • 10digitmobilenumber@mms.mycricket.com
Nextel:
  • 10digitmobilenumber@messaging.nextel.com
Sprint
  • 10digitmobilenumber@pm.sprint.com
T-Mobile:
  • 10digitmobilenumber@tmomail.net
Verizon:
  • 10digitmobilenumber@vtext.com (text only)
  • 10digitmobilenumber@vzwpix.com (pics)

Itrekman

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
just be paitent it will come on the next updates

if Apple want this phone to be the # selling phone this holiday they should have major updates the next 2 months

Verizon just came out with their iPhone killer called Voyager by LG

This phone has a lot of capabilities Apple wanted to be the frist one on the block to have a touch screen phone that is easy to use.

ben1380

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

if Apple want this phone to be the # selling phone this holiday they should have major updates the next 2 months

This phone has a lot of capabilities Apple wanted to be the frist one on the block to have a touch screen phone that is easy to use.
yes, it will come...pfffft. That's what everyone said about the previous 3 updates.

tonyj81

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
VA Beach
yes, it will come...pfffft. That's what everyone said about the previous 3 updates.
Be rested assured you will see MMS at some point in time in the furture. Everyone thinks Apple is so stupid for the things they have done, but they are not blind enough to see that they need some key functions on the iPhone if they want to keep it as a premier phone. It's amazing how many LOVE to hate Apple...:p

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007

Wow, those are some strong statements. Tell us, please - who do you know at Apple on the iPhone development team?

As far as the iPhone killer; a hard keypad? Please. No thanks. Been there, done that.

The best Verizon can hope for is that the Voyager will prevent existing customers from leaving who are trying to decide between the iPhone and staying with Verizon.

Telling people on this board "x, y, and/or z will be available in the next update..." will only make you seem like a dolt or a troll. You don't have any more information than any other forum member, so don't make statements as though they are fact when you are just speculating like all the rest of us.

Megkins

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Megkins,

I did not put any dashes in the number. I did a xxxxxxxxxx@mms.att.org and my phone did not receive the message or the picture.

Thanks for replying...
In your first post, your example showed dashes, so that's why I suggested to take them out. Now your second post says that you sent it to .org. It should be .net. If it looks just like this: 1112223333@mms.att.net and it's still not working then I don't know what to tell you. Sorry and good luck!