How do i sync photos from phone to comp

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
It says it synced em i think but I cant find em on my comp
Doing the regular sync just transfers from the computer to iPhone. To sync from the iPhone to computer.. connect the iPhone, after it runs through its regular sync click on iPhoto. It will open up and ask you if you want to import the photos. Select yes and it will import the photos from your iPhone into iPhoto.

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I don't have iphoto : (

I looked at the device manager, it says it cant load the iPhone drivers. Which is weird cause Im able to sync the phone and everything but it wont show up under My Computer.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I don't have iphoto : (

I looked at the device manager, it says it cant load the iPhone drivers. Which is weird cause Im able to sync the phone and everything but it wont show up under My Computer.
I assume your using Windows. Sorry never tried syncing my iPhone with that.

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Now when I plug in the cord to the comp, it tries to install the device driver, but fails. Is there somewhere I can dl it?

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
The device driver should be installed as part of the iTunes install. Do you have iTunes 7.5? If not, I'd recommend installing it. If you do, I'd try and uninstall iTunes, delete the iPhone from the device manager, then reboot and reinstall iTunes 7.5. I had a really weird problem where iTunes would lock up when I connected my iPhone and I had to remove iTunes, the device in device manager and all the settings on my computer, reboot and reinstall before it would work. So I'd give that a shot.

RunNdgun

Jul 4, 2009
Bay Area
If you have Windows...

Go to Windows Photo Gallery
Click on file on the top left corner
Select Import from Camera or Scanner
Select iPhone or whatever
VOILA!:)

kunmerpark

Aug 24, 2012
On the PC you can use Picasa or Windows Photo Gallery which is included with windows. Plug in your phone, and start Windows Photo Gallery. Go to the File menu and choose import. Choose your iPhone and it will do the rest. They come up in your Pictures directory by default. Just to be clear, iTunes does not do this on Windows.
What's more, you can refer these articles about transferring iPhone photo:
For PC: How to copy photos from iPhone to Computer
For Mac: How to transfer photo from iPhone to Mac
Hope that can help you a lot.