How do I transfer CD music from iPhone to laptop?

Antmf

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Hey guys, I just got a new laptop and transfered my purchased songs over to my laptop and authorized it etc. but how do I transfer the songs from my iPhone that I actually downloaded into iTunes from my store bought CD's? Is there a way to get all of these songs on my iTunes library with out uplaoding all of them from cd's again? That will be to much work lol. Thanks...

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
You cant do this natively from the iPhone. Download some software like i-funbox or diskaid and you can transfer all your iPhone media to your computer.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
another method is to use iFunbox. Free software that you can use to pull off all you music and then put it in the iTunes music folder. it would be a "new" library, but it's exactly what you had before.
I also believe that photos and even Notes can be salvaged from the iPhone this way as well.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
another method is to use iFunbox. Free software that you can use to pull off all you music and then put it in the iTunes music folder. it would be a "new" library, but it's exactly what you had before.
I also believe that photos and even Notes can be salvaged from the iPhone this way as well.
Im sure I mentioned that software in my post Hawk ;)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
A third option, which has yet to be mention and is the best method IMO, would be i-Funbox ;)
http://i-funbox.com/

Jul 22, 2009
From iTune I do not think it is possible. iTunes is a good apps for iPhone but still it lacks efficiency and flexible options in using. That is why sometimes this apps give pain. You should look for some other compatible software.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
From iTune I do not think it is possible. iTunes is a good apps for iPhone but still it lacks efficiency and flexible options in using. That is why sometimes this apps give pain. You should look for some other compatible software.
The article dtuner posted actually tells you how it can work, while the rest of us already offered the best possible scenario software.

Antmf

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Thank yuou for all your help... But now I haver one more problem... I have downloaded Ifunbox but it says it does not recognize the files on my iPhone 3g 3.0 not jailbroken. HOw can I fix this? Thanks...

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
iFunbox version.JPG

It's possible you downloaded an earlier version not compatible with the 3.0 software.
This is what mine is.

Last edited by a moderator: