How do I transfer my Intelliscreen license from my old 3G iPhone to my new 3GS?

one028

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
i installed Intelliscreen on my new 3gs, and it works awesome..only problem is that i cant figure out how to transfer my license i purchased when i had my 3g...i have to go through "rock your iPhone" for purchases, but i cant figure out how to use them to transfer my license...anyone ?

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
From their webpage

• How do I transfer my license(s) if I replace my phone?All licenses are tied to your RockID and not your specific phone. If for any reason you replace your phone simply install Rock Your Phone using your existing RockID. Your license(s) will be available to that device.

one028

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
i read that, but the problem i have is that i never used a "rockid" when i bought it the first time..so how does this work to transfer my license..

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Use their "contact us" link and ask them.

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
I had intelliscreen on my original iPhone and then I loaded rock my phone on my new 3G and it somehow found my license. I think by contacting them you should be able to do it with no issues. Too bad you don't have the license number because if you did and you had the imei number from your old phone they'd be able to transfer it with no issues. BTW.. intelliscreen is an awesome app!

carrera.owner

Bronze
Aug 31, 2008
Long Island, NY
I just transferred my license from my old G2 to my new 3Gs. All you have to do is enter in your Rockid and password. Your id will be your email address (that you had to provide when you originally purchased intelliscreen). If you've forgotten it, go to the following URL where a new password will be emailed to you: https://www.rockyourphone.com/index.php/customer/account/login.

And yes, Intelliscreen rocks......

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
I emailed them from the contact page and got a prompt response. I bought intelliscreen before it went under Rock Your Phone. Plus I had a different email. I had saved my email receipt. Gave them the info and they transferred it to Rock Id for me.