How do I turn off auto-correct?

cesco

Oct 31, 2007
Can anyone help me turn off the auto correct or text editing in sms writing and notes.
iPhone keyboard always corrects my writing, but since most of the time I don't write my sms in english but in other langauges it is very hard to always have to click on every word I write not to auto-correct.
Is there an application for that or can I just switch it off because I didn't finf anything.
I installed application named "Kb" and it said that it offers to chose to switch on and off text editing but I still can't find where to switch it off.

Thanks in advance

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Can anyone help me turn off the auto correct or text editing in sms writing and notes.
iPhone keyboard always corrects my writing, but since most of the time I don't write my sms in english but in other langauges it is very hard to always have to click on every word I write not to auto-correct.
Is there an application for that or can I just switch it off because I didn't finf anything.
I installed application named "Kb" and it said that it offers to chose to switch on and off text editing but I still can't find where to switch it off.

Thanks in advance
If you have KB installed, go to settings, keyboard and there should now be an option in there to turn off the auto correction.