How do transfer things from iPhone to laptop

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dobymax, Dec 27, 2012.

1. dobymax

dobymax Member
    Bronze

Was wondering how to transfer things from my iPhone 4s to my laptop, ie pictures, notes, ibooks, etc. Or even if it can be done. Thanks.

2. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Do you have iTunes installed on the laptop?
    You can plug the phone into said laptop and sync the iPhone to iTunes. This will bring all that info over and store in iTunes.
    If it is just the pics, when you plug the phone in the computer should recognize it as a device and allow you to transfer the pics like the iPhone is a camera.

3. lemoon

lemoon Member
    Bronze

4. Webster1999

Webster1999 New Member

You can use Senuti if it's music

Sent using iCafe app from IPad 2 Wifi 32 Gb

5. brdmsd

brdmsd Member
    Bronze

By the way, Senuti is iTunes spelled backwards. Works great. I had to use it to restore music to a new computer after my old computer was stolen(pre-ICloud).

Sent using iCafe app

6. Mathew Connelly

Bronze

• If you are on Mac, use Senuti or DeTune for music and videos. Use the Mac Calendar application for iPhone calendars.
    • Use Copytrans contacts for Notes and your iPhone text messages and contacts (Windows only).
    • For iBooks, apps and purchased multimedia, simply use the iTunse "Transfer purchases" function on both Mac and Windows: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1848

7. evangary

evangary New Member

You can transfer files from the iPhone to the laptop.
    Launch iTunes on the PC. From the menu bar top of the screen click Store > Authorize This Computer
    Connect the iPhone.
    From the menu bar again, click File > Transfer Purchases From ...
    You can do the same procedure on the new Mac and you will have to "authorize" that computer also.