How Do We Get Unlimited Text?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
E

ExpertIPhoneGuy

I am busy searching for a way to receive unlimited text for the iPhone without already being an existing member for At&T.

Does anybody know of a way to do this? I would deeply appreciate it before i go crazy!:sick:

Thanks Guys! :p

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I am busy searching for a way to receive unlimited text for the iPhone without already being an existing member for At&T.

Does anybody know of a way to do this? I would deeply appreciate it before i go crazy!:sick:

Thanks Guys! :p
There's no such thing as a free lunch in this land of milk and honey. You have the choice of three plans:

Unlimited data + 200 SMS for $20
Unlimited data + 1500 SMS for $30
Unlimited data and SMS for $40

That's all folks.

drconehead2000

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Unlimited Messaging

Also, if you are on a family plan (so long as you make a non-iphone the primary line), you can add unlimited Family Messaging, which gives every line on the plan unlimited messaging to anyone

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Nope, mine is $30 for messaging to everyone....could it be due to regional price differences? I am in Florida
No, I have it also. $29.99 for unlimited messaging for the entire family. I also made sure the woman who said I could do this noted it on my account, and I took her name. I don't want to hear it in a month if they are trying to charge me something different.

Here's a screen shot from my account... you'll notice it says iPhone Data + 200, that's because that's the lowest data plan available for the iPhone. I have unlimited data for MY iPhone, plus unlimited texting for the entire family.

drconehead2000

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
No, I have it also. $29.99 for unlimited messaging for the entire family. I also made sure the woman who said I could do this noted it on my account, and I took her name. I don't want to hear it in a month if they are trying to charge me something different.

Here's a screen shot from my account... you'll notice it says iPhone Data + 200, that's because that's the lowest data plan available for the iPhone. I have unlimited data for MY iPhone, plus unlimited texting for the entire family.

Just be careful....I was told that you cannot have the iPhone plan and family messaging on the same line (primary)....because they would cancel the messaging plan at the end of my first billing cycle.

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
well my service w/ US Cellular ends late august, so me and my dad decided to switch to cingular so i could get an iPhone, well we went in and the guy told us about all the family plans and all that goods tuff, and there was asign that said add unlimited texting for just 5 dollars a month, so i asked the guy and he said i could do that! so yeah by my house it's 5 dollars a month extra for unlimited text

drconehead2000

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
well my service w/ US Cellular ends late august, so me and my dad decided to switch to cingular so i could get an iPhone, well we went in and the guy told us about all the family plans and all that goods tuff, and there was asign that said add unlimited texting for just 5 dollars a month, so i asked the guy and he said i could do that! so yeah by my house it's 5 dollars a month extra for unlimited text
This is only for unlimited ATT to ATT messaging....not to everyone.

m2bpro

Jul 3, 2007
I also have unlimited txt messaging to ATT. Most of the people I know are all ATT customers so I'm good to go. I still have the 200 txt messages for other networks which is enough.