How do you carry your earphones?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

saplingg

Oct 22, 2007
With my iPod I used to wrap it around but you can't do that as then it would compromise your ability to use your iPhone for non-music functions.. Do you put it in your pocket every day and carry it out? Well that might create huge problems when it tangles..

And does the iPhone speaker ring when your headphones are in if you get a call? (I think it should but just checking, never tried it)

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
With my iPod I used to wrap it around but you can't do that as then it would compromise your ability to use your iPhone for non-music functions.. Do you put it in your pocket every day and carry it out? Well that might create huge problems when it tangles..

And does the iPhone speaker ring when your headphones are in if you get a call? (I think it should but just checking, never tried it)
I put them in an old Altoids tin and put that in my pocket or purse. I guess girls have the advantage of purse wearing.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007

If you have headphones plugged the phone rings through both places. I just tried it on my phone. Also, if the ipod is playing it will ring in both locations as well.

muckymucky

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
aye Bay~Bay~
Yes girls do get it easy.
i usually stick it in my pocket and organized it to hang out a bit

to reduce tangling, here's what I do*:

1. Fold the wires in half so the entire earbuds are hanging lower than the jack
2. Fold the wires in half again to line up with the jack
3. Fold earbuds up to line up with the jack
4. Stick the jack, the earbuds, and one loop into my pocket
5. Let the other end that has 2 loops hang out for retrieval convenience
6. Grab the 2 loops when you need the earphone and it just unwinds without much tangles

*oh, of course, first disconnect the earphone by mastering the art of unplugging the jack whilst the iPhone stays in your pocket.

LOL why did I just write this! Haha enjoy anyways.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston

6. Grab the 2 loops when you need the earphone and it just unwinds without much tangles

*oh, of course, first disconnect the earphone by mastering the art of unplugging the jack whilst the iPhone stays in your pocket.

that's exactly what i do, when i have time XD

or throw them in my backpack during class

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali

Pictures would be great :laugh2:

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
The bose earbuds I use came with a cheap looking, yet very functional carrying case. Didn't think I'd ever use it, but its held up pretty well.

I don't use my stock headphones anymore, although I do miss the microphone/pause feature.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I do the stupid thing and stuff them in my pocket.
It doesn't take that long to untangle them...

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
The V-Modo Vibe Duos come with a pouch; I use it when I happen to remember that I have it. Other than that, they're usually around my neck.

moppsy

Jul 31, 2007
NJ
yes I've seen a couple of pouches like this but I always thought they would add to the already pathetic ringer volume problem...
One of the nice things about the Marware is the cut in the top for the headphone jack. When not using the headphones, I put the phone in upside-down facing me so that the speaker is exposed.

Some more shots + review here.