How do you carry your iPhone?

jpetticrew

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Houston
Mine goes in my front right pocket, top down, screen facing my leg, caseless.

How do you guys transport your precious little iPhones around?

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
wow thats scary...Front right as well, screen towards leg, with an Agent 18 eco, top up though...just for the sake of the silent ringer switch.

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
front left, I'm right handed though don't know why I keep of there. Never keep change or anything else in there, either. I only hve a few light scratches on the Apple logo on the back.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
front right pocket, screen against my leg. it's in a leather casemate case, but I want to get an agent 18 case because that's what the cool kids are doing.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
"...screen facing my leg..." How'dja all pull a feat ("feet", get it?) like that? Everytime I tried to make mine do that, it ends up facing my chest! :p

Back to topic: I shoot from the hip;)

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
I use a Belkin slip case worn inside my front right pocket with the clip on the outside of the pocket. I used to just have it laying loose in my pocket, but I had one too many mini-heart-attacks when I do the proverbial "pat down" when I get ready to leave somewhere after sitting down for a while.

I'd pat the front of my pocket while the iPhone would have squirmed its way to the side of my leg, thus making me get a rush of adrenaline for a second when I'd start thinking my phone is missing. I really don't like that feeling, it makes my hands shake, so I started using the slipcase in my pocket to keep the phone where I pat down to check my belongings before I leave a place.

And yes, the screen faces my leg. Is there really any other way?

NickB

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
usually front left pocket... however it goes in is how it sits. no case, just the screen film. i usually carry my vibe ear buds in the same pocket too, but in the pouch they come with. I sometimes have other stuff in there, im not too paranoid, but never my keys.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I usually carry it in my left pocket, screen against by leg, and usually top facing my feet, though I am trying to get into the habit of facing the top upwards so that I can press the sleep/wake button as I take it out. It is protected by a film cover and an incase-black-leather-case-thing-with-a-belt-clip. I carry my keys and inhaler in my other pocket.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
In the left front pocket of my Levi's because I was worried about the change-pocket rivets scratching the screen. And it's always in a rubber protector with the screen facing my leg.