How do you change the song on your iPod touch without unlocking it

C

Chloe12

Hello All of viewers

please i need hepl u i don't know how to change my song unless unlocking the ipod. how do you change it without unlocking it please give me some suggest or advice and quick reply............................................................
resveratrol ultra

radack1155

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Austin, TX
Hello All of viewers

please i need hepl u i don't know how to change my song unless unlocking the ipod. how do you change it without unlocking it please give me some suggest or advice and quick reply
what do you mean by your song? like your ringtone?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
you have 2 methods. One is the mic clicker. Click once to start or stop a song. Twice to advance to the next song and 3 times to go back (if the song has played more than a few seconds, it will go back to the beginning of that song. you have to triple click again to go to the song before that one.)
The other method is to double click the home button. Your iPod controls should appear onscreen without unlocking. If they don't, you need to go into settings and activate this feature.

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
you have 2 methods. One is the mic clicker. Click once to start or stop a song. Twice to advance to the next song and 3 times to go back (if the song has played more than a few seconds, it will go back to the beginning of that song. you have to triple click again to go to the song before that one.)

I don't think the iPod touch's have a mic on the headset. I thought that was only on the iPhone's headset. I could be wrong though.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I don't think the iPod touch's have a mic on the headset. I thought that was only on the iPhone's headset. I could be wrong though.
You are probably right. I never noticed that this was the touch forum.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Correction. The 2'gs are shipping with the mic/headphones. (another way Apple is cutting costs down)