How do you delete multiple Contacts?

redneck47441

Bronze
Jun 3, 2009
I synced my sister iPhone to my computer and she got all 178 of my contacts because I forgot to shut my google contacts off lol well since then I've synced my phone and forgot all about this and now I have all of her contacts! I went through my google contacts and delete hers but now I have to get 170 contacts off my phone and don't now what would be the best way to do this?

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I synced my sister iPhone to my computer and she got all 178 of my contacts because I forgot to shut my google contacts off lol well since then I've synced my phone and forgot all about this and now I have all of her contacts! I went through my google contacts and delete hers but now I have to get 170 contacts off my phone and don't now what would be the best way to do this?
Xanax... lol

Seriously, I've had to deal with duplicate and garbage entries in my contacts in the past. It's a PITA and a painstaking process to have to endure.

Sep 27, 2009
u can download iPhone pc suite .. go to management . . and u'll find contacts .. And u can delete ..!

or use
" erase contacts " from sydia .. to delete

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I sync to Google, so I would just delete them from there on my desktop.

crupp

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Atlanta
you could delete the contact synch option in settings which would wipe your contacts and then re-apply and just get yours