How do you forward texts in the iPhone...

Dec 7, 2008
have been trying to forward texts that come to my iPhone to other cell users in my address book...cant figure it out...

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
The only way to forward text messages is to jailbreak your phone and install bitesms through cydia. This app gives you the ability to do that and text message in landscape mode. It also keeps track of how many SMS's you've sent out.

ofiredri

Dec 7, 2008
USA
lakerda.com
The only way to forward text messages is to jailbreak your phone and install bitesms through cydia. This app gives you the ability to do that and text message in landscape mode. It also keeps track of how many SMS's you've sent out.
How would you forward messages with BiteSMS ?

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Hey BigCix, this is the wrong section to be bring up or discussion 3rd party apps. Get a clue! What's so hard about that concept? LMAO :p

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
You can't forward SMS's on the iPhone. Why would you expect this level of functionality on a smart phone ;)

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Hey BigCix, this is the wrong section to be bring up or discussion 3rd party apps. Get a clue! What's so hard about that concept? LMAO :p
I didn't post it this time. I learned the hard way when I bought a clue from pepe. 