How Do You Get The Album Artwork For The Cd Covers

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Dose anybody know how to get the album artwork for cd without gettting an account on iTunes. thanks

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You can manually select the album artwork if you want. I just go into google, type the album name, copy the pic, and paste it in the "Album Artwork" tab.

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Sorry im kinda new with using iTunes wheres album Artwork tab.thanks

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha no problem.

Select the song you want to get the album artwork for. Right click on the song (I'm assuming you have a PC) and select "Info". Once you do this there should be like 5 tabs. The general, info, and a few others and then "Album Artwork". It should look like a big empty box. Now you just go to Google, type the album name, find an image file you like, copy it, and then go back into iTunes and paste it into that box. You can also "drag" the image from google over to iTunes and just drop it in the box. It should work either way.

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Thanks works, theres one more thing im tryin to find out how to do but i cant, do u know how to put nes roms on the iPhone using windows not a mac i already have the nes app on the phone. thanks

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You first have to find and download the ROMs. Just Google "NES ROMs" and several sites should come up with ROM downloads. Download and unzip them to a folder on your computer that you'll remember. I then use iBrickr to transfer the games to the iPhone but going to the Applications tab and click on upload ROMs. Just find them from the comp and you're set.

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
yes when i click the applications tap the only options i have to go to is install from pxl file and reload app list, theres no upload roms tab, mabey i don't have the same version as you, what version do you have, i got version 0.91

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm running 0.91 too and this is what I see under Applications.
Upload NES ROM(s)
Manage ROMs in File view
To refresh NES ROMs in NESapp, tap the iPhone status bar while NESapp is open.

Are you sure you have the current NES App on the iPhone?

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
i think have have the current nes app its version 1.9.1 but thats weird that the my ibrickr dosent have those options like yours to upload the roms.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah that really is weird. Maybe if you try and download some ROMs first and then try running iBrickr again. Maybe it somehow realizes if you have ROMs on your comp or not. Though, that would be more strange.

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
yes i think its the ibrickr where did u download your vesion from.

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
yes thats the same place where i downloaded my version don't know why mine doesn't have the option to upload roms, what did u install when u installed the nes app, was it just the nes app or other stuff to.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've just got the NES app. I would suggest deleting the NES app and then restarting the phone and then try installing it again. Maybe that will refresh it and let iBrickr recognize it.

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
k thanks i found another way of doin it, u know any other good mods for this phone or any other good apps.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I would suggest wither Mobile Chat or Apollo IM for Instant Message possibilites. I also like the Dock because it allows you to hide your icons using Summerboard and rSBT and then have only a few icons on your homescreen as well as have your wallpaper show on the homescreen as well.

tpain

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
hey when you play music dose sound only come out of one speaker at the bottom cause theres 2 but sound only comes out of 1 when i play music.

Aug 30, 2007
Ohio
hey when you play music dose sound only come out of one speaker at the bottom cause theres 2 but sound only comes out of 1 when i play music.
One of those speakers at the bottom is really a microphone.
So playback is actually always monophonic.