How do you keep your screen clean? Toooo many fingerprints

dmorand

Nov 2, 2007
I've had my iPhone for a few days now, but I'm noticing that the screen is all smudgy from my fingers moving all around it. Is there a protector or something that doesn't show the finger prints as much?

Wolfmother

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
New Jersey
I believe there is some protectors out there go to a Apple store or just clean it every once in a while.. I clean mine instead of having a screen protector

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I usually keep a microfiber cloth with me and use that.

Though sometimes I forget it and just use my sleeve it clean it off. It works pretty well.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Sleeve. Sometimes cloth and alcohol.

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
I got the anti glare screen protector from the Apple store and it doesn't show any fingerprints its amazing I recommend It to everybody I even had the guy at the store put in on for me can't stress enough how well it works. They're 2/$14.95 get em asap

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I installed an Invisible Shield last night and have been incredibly impressed by the resistance to fingerprints.

You still get smudges and such, but it's nowhere near to what a naked iPhone shows.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
"...fingerprints on the screen will prove this phone is minez..."

cjacks519

Sep 27, 2007
I got the anti glare screen protector from the Apple store and it doesn't show any fingerprints its amazing I recommend It to everybody I even had the guy at the store put in on for me can't stress enough how well it works. They're 2/$14.95 get em asap
I 2nd that! These screen protectors work extremely well!

BoxWave

Jul 14, 2009

bman

Jan 22, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
There are sleeves made out of the lens cleaning microfiber material. They remove the fingerprints and dirt as you put/pull them in/from the sleeve.

S

scottford71

Just put the plain simple screen protector, it does not get finger printed that easily. You can find that any Retail store like Target, BestBuy etc. It also keeps your screen scratch free.

bman

Jan 22, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Guess it depends on how clear you want it. You still have to clean the screen protector from time to time though. The microfiber ones are great. Maybe too good. I can't slide my finger as easily without the grease layer.