How do you put lyrics on your iPhone

brockly

Bronze
Dec 20, 2007
Question, how do you put lyrics on your iPhone? Also, how do you put bookmarks( like is webpage) on a icon on your iPhone ?

Last edited by a moderator:

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
first, the lyrics...you have to do this in iTunes similar to the way you would add album artwork. highlight the song you wish to add lyrics to and go to Get Info (right click on a pc or ctrl click on a mac). you should now see a tab for lyrics...select this tab and past the lyrics in the open space. click OK and thats it.

now, about the web links...this is much easier although can take a few tries to get it right. open a webpage, tap the + on the bottom of the page and you'll be prompted as to what to do next. i suggest focusing in on a specific section of the page as this is what will become the icon.

good luck.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
hey brocly, gotta thank you man. i didn't think i'd ever take advantage of this feature but i tested it out after replying to your post and it's pretty cool. leave it to Apple to make even the simplest function look dope.

brockly

Bronze
Dec 20, 2007
The lyrics are bad ass .... love it man thank you for the help :) going to work on the other.
Wish there was a way like albums you can click on it and it will get all of them for you like the artwork.

Last edited by a moderator:

brockly

Bronze
Dec 20, 2007
about the icon. I was making one and said "whats he talking about ? Its hella easy and i got it right the ...well hum I didn't like that pic. try again. well that one not good eather. the 5th try, bingo. I see what he's talk about. hehehehe"