How do you set up album artwork?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LegacyEnt

Jul 4, 2007
So I just got my iPhone after hours of trouble with att. I am trying to set up the album artwork with iTunes 7.3 and it says that i need to open up a iTunes acct with my credit card info..

is there another way to put album artwork on the phone? What if I have some picture files of my own and i want to simply put it in iTunes?

please help me!

Thanks

UnseenLlama

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
So I just got my iPhone after hours of trouble with att. I am trying to set up the album artwork with iTunes 7.3 and it says that i need to open up a iTunes acct with my credit card info..

is there another way to put album artwork on the phone? What if I have some picture files of my own and i want to simply put it in iTunes?

please help me!

Thanks
First...welcome to the forum.

Second...next time, do a search because this has been discussed multiple times

Third...short answer: iTunes will download album artwork for you. Just make sure you have the album and artist identified correctly if you have imported your music. Otherwise you are able to drag and drop cover art directly into iTunes when you have a song selected.

Heckler

Jul 1, 2007
Do a search in "iTunes Help" and there will be instructions for this. I just discovered this Album artwork and iTunes was able to download the artwork for about 80% of my music. The remainder I just Google'd the album name and saved a copy of the image and transfered it to my iTunes music. Its a very cool feature.