How do you transport your MBA?

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
Just doesn't feel right stuffing it in my bag by itself. Anyone try a sleeve or some other easy to use/remove protection? Feels like it keeps bouncing or sliding in my bag/briefcase.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Just doesn't feel right stuffing it in my bag by itself. Anyone try a sleeve or some other easy to use/remove protection? Feels like it keeps bouncing or sliding in my bag/briefcase.
I use the Incase 13-inch MacBook Nylon sleeve. It's the perfect size, with extra-room for accessories and a snug fit for MBA.
The actual MBA Incase sleeve had no room for accessories.

They have different colors.

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
Thank you. I went to Apple today to look at the incase MBA sleeve and pick up the 4 port usb hub (and a time capsule since they had it) but they only had the ones for the MB. I actually want the slimmer one for the MBA as I put the computer in my bag with files and papers. I have accessory pockets on my bag for the added cr@p that I need for the MBA! :p

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
wow makes me wanna go out and purchase a macbook I would go with a different color carring case but looks hot..

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I bought this for my mom last Christmas along with an Invisible Shield to go along with her MBP.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
wow makes me wanna go out and purchase a macbook I would go with a different color carring case but looks hot..
This one's pretty too. Off-white on the outside, lime-green on the inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I don't have one, sadly, but like Mitchell at Gear Diary's idea of stowing it in a leather notepad thingie, shown here - that's also a superb general gadgets site ...

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I'm starting to think that these MBA threads are just an outlet to gloat about having a MBA ;)

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I'm starting to think that these MBA threads are just an outlet to gloat about having a MBA ;)
Of course, they are! It's not PROFESSIONAL or COOL to do it anywhere else.