How do you turn up the iPhone volume?

Innhitman

Jul 4, 2007
Its not even that bad...I don't get it. But hell, Id take more volume if they offered it. If your environment is too loud...try a Jawbone!
That is almost funny! It's not the iPhone, it's his environment? I can tell you now that whenever I answer my iPhone, its a joke amonsgt my friends on whether " I can hear them, now"?.... Finally that verizon ad makes sense to me.

LTownBrodown

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Landrum, South Carolina
yeah it will be sweet it they did an update that fixed the volume... it really needs it... in noisy places you cant hear it what so ever... and i don't always want to have a bluetooth headset in my ear while eating dinner somewhere

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Wait for the update that Apple is releasing at 6pm later today....I heard this from my homeboy's cousin who works at the Apple store in DES moines Iowa...he told me the update includes 3g support, louder speakers, an increase in storage from 8 to 16 gb, tethering support....he also told me this update will unlock iPhone....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

gijohn

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Wait for the update that Apple is releasing at 6pm later today....I heard this from my homeboy's cousin who works at the Apple store in DES moines Iowa...he told me the update includes 3g support, louder speakers, an increase in storage from 8 to 16 gb, tethering support....he also told me this update will unlock iPhone....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Looking forward to the update in a few minutes. Right

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch

Hey big thanks out to your homeboy for the download..........