How do you use your iPhone with EiC

Nov 10, 2008
well...
1. The ability to quote
2. To Pvt msg
3. Thank
4. See a posters status (I had to go to the full version to see that you're a Zea lot).

Can't think of anything else right now. P

Nov 10, 2008
Oh and search always brings up and error for me, but that's probably just an anomalous (no pun intended) issue on my side. P

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
well...
1. The ability to quote
2. To Pvt msg
3. Thank
4. See a posters status (I had to go to the full version to see that you're a Zea lot).

Can't think of anything else right now. P
I use the beta version till i need to do any of that then i switch to old template. But you are right a few things could be fixed still i love the beta mode its so fast on the iPhone.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Doesn't matter if it's a PC or my iPhone. I use the full version. I prefer the interface.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
Doesn't matter if it's a PC or my iPhone. I use the full version. I prefer the interface.
On the pc i use the full version but on the iPhone beta is a must. The full version is to slow on the phone.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Well I will say that because it is the "light" version you won't see the satus of the person whether they a zea lot, or like myself, a pure genius(just kidding), or even thank somebody. It takes longer to load that up than, which would defeat the purpose of a"light" version. I think if you talked with chris about he will say the same. The purpose of the light version is so the page loads easily and fast. Which is what it does.
I think think the light version is incredible. I say we all appreciate the fact we even have options like this.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I do really like the light version but no pm's and no search kinds blows.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've got a bookmark and use the enhanced version. I feel I miss too much otherwise (pics and other related goods).