How does the iPhone know?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
I made two playlist for the iPhone and one, with over 150 songs in it, includes the Oasis song "All Around the World" (You know, the new AT&T theme song on the commercials). I always just hit "Shuffle All" when I bring up the playlist so I can get a little variety. Now the weird part...

Without fail, and I am talking 10-15 times I have hit shuffle, "All Around the World" plays either first or second! As a Verizon to AT&T jumper (for the iPhone of course) this has me a little worried! ;)

How does it know?!? :D

Mark

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
That song is definitely one thing keeping those guys going right now.

I wonder if the Gallagher Brothers (Oasis) beat each other up over what song to give ATT and Apple for marketing...

plasmo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I made two playlist for the iPhone and one, with over 150 songs in it, includes the Oasis song "All Around the World" (You know, the new AT&T theme song on the commercials). I always just hit "Shuffle All" when I bring up the playlist so I can get a little variety. Now the weird part...

Without fail, and I am talking 10-15 times I have hit shuffle, "All Around the World" plays either first or second! As a Verizon to AT&T jumper (for the iPhone of course) this has me a little worried! ;)

How does it know?!? :D

Mark
You should post a video on YouTube! That would be cool to see... :)