How fast does AT&T ship?

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by UGAchick, Nov 1, 2013.

1. UGAchick

UGAchick New Member

Was going to order the white/silver from Att. If I don't do overnight how fast does it arrive to you? This will be a new service with them.

Thank you in advance for help

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

First, I welcome you to the community!

I and my family have been with AT&T all of our life, so far. My experience with them is outstanding. I have purchased my iPhones at times directly through AT&T online.

As the iPhone 5S is a recently new product, it will all depend on the number that they have at the time that you place the order online, and if there are others in front of you. For me, I did not do overnight, but I received it relatively quickly, within 3-5 days after it was processed.

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

There's no need to do overnight shipping. You won't get it any faster. Apple is listing 2-3 weeks for shipping, so AT&T should be similar. However, they overestimate their shipping times just to be safe. It will likely ship out in about one week after you order it.

4. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

You might get it faster if you order directly from a carrier. They *might* have them in stock somewhere in the U.S. If you order from Apple you're looking at maybe 2 weeks. I just got a gold 32GB model in just over 1 week. Ordered on the 23rd, received on the 1st. Supply constraints are definitely easing. Even if AT&T has to order it from Apple it wonk take any longer than ordering direct from Apple. They just pass the order straight through.

Sent using iCafe app

5. justerica08

justerica08 New Member

My AT&T quoted me 14 to 24 days

Sent using iCafe app

6. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

Sounds like they're ordering them from Apple just like if you ordered at an Apple Store. U don't know how AT&T handles it, but with an order direct from the mothership you can track via UPS every step of the way.

Sent using iCafe app

7. justerica08

justerica08 New Member

I received my phone today it took 4 days

Sent using iCafe app