How in the World does someone need 32...even 16 Gb's

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
Seriously...of course I DO not keep a lot of music on my phone..(use my iPod cause I mainly listen to music mobily when I work out)....but really,,,do you all really watch that many movies on your mobile device ?!
I have an 8G and only 2/3 of it has ever been full sincebi got it on 7/29/07!

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I do! I have a 500 gig wd external that has over a hundred gigs of media on it. I use the 160 gig to plug into my head unit in my truck. And when it comes to the phone I just have to pick my faveorit stuff that I like to keep on hand to look at watch or listen too.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I could consolidate my playlist to fit in an 8Gb model, but I'm glad I don't have too.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I have 8GB and only 116MBs are left. My issue is that I always get full albums never just one song.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Same with me. I don't have a single song on any of my iPod's, just Albums.
i wish the iPhone had the capacity of the new iPods...i could carry my whole music collection and load any remaining space with movies. when it comes to space, for me its not about whats on my iPod but what isn't.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
i wish the iPhone had the capacity of the new iPods...i could carry my whole music collection and load any remaining space with movies. when it comes to space, for me its not about whats on my iPod but what isn't.
ompleatly agree with that last line!

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
new avatar ppl has been requesting=) but yes full space needed

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Easy, video! :) I only have about 300 songs on my iPhone. The rest of the time I have mostly video's. I use my phone to watch television shows and movies on the train to and from work.

16GB would be about perfect although I've become accustom to 8GB.

spyrwebs

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Travelin man, SOCAL
my iPod classic has 12,686 songs, 900+ albums. That's about 61gigs. It would be nice if I would be able to only carry my iPhone.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've got over 8GB of music so I'm at the point where I have to pick and choose what I want on my phone, which can get really annoying. That doesn't even include the video I have. For that reason I got the 160 GB Classic, and won't need a bigger iPod for quite a while. Having my entire library in addition to numerous movies and TV Shows accessible when I'm on a long trip is invaluable. If they started selling a 160 GB iPhone I would purchase it immediately.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
160 gig iPhone....... I wish! An electronic device that does it all? Could that be the plan jobbs? LOL

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
8 gigs is fine withe right now. Of course, bigger is better but I just don't have the huge disire yet. I have over a hundred gigs ofnmusic alone on separate hard drives so unless an iPhone that size comes out, I'm fine. I actually enjoy putting fresh music on the phone... Kind of like when I would make tapes from records.... Its all about the process.

Same! I love my 16GB. I have 2GB left and I have over 2600 songs on it. I like the idea of having so much music with me because I never know what I may be in the mood for. When a 32GB becomes available, I'll be on it day one.

RLK

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Indialantic, FL
I would like to see a memory card slot added to the iPhone. It would allow users to buy a smalled size phone and keep movies/music on the cards. They can then decide what cards to carry.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
its always going to be a preference issue. I have 2 movies and about 2.5 days worth of music. Am I ever going to watch or listen to it all on a single charge? No. But I might not have something I feel like listening to loaded.
Decent storage is a must, but take into consideration that more space means more time spent searching. 8 gigs is about 7 gigs more than I had before, and I have a little over a quarter still free. 16 gigs would definitely be more than I know what to do with - regardless of how much music and video I have on my pc.

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
Well, when it first came out I got the 4g, and being completely new to computers, I thought that would be fine, well, how quickly I adapted and filled it up, now I have an 8g, and it's fine, but I can see how I would use the extra space. I'm getting an iMac toward the end of April, I am definitely getting the 500g! I can't wait to have my entire collection on my computer, and perhaps when the next model iPhone comes out, I'll get a bigger size.