How long between ship and arrival?

itsamikey

Mar 10, 2009
Southern Calif.
My phone is now in the system. The Apple page is still showing a delivery of Oct. 5, but several people here have received email from Apple moving it up to this Friday. How long does it take to arrive once it starts to ship from China? Not only am I anxious to get the new phone, I have been without any phone for two months after an accident.....can't wait!

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
My phone is now in the system. The Apple page is still showing a delivery of Oct. 5, but several people here have received email from Apple moving it up to this Friday. How long does it take to arrive once it starts to ship from China? Not only am I anxious to get the new phone, I have been without any phone for two months after an accident.....can't wait!
Apple has told the delivery services to stick with the delivery date - at least that's what they did for the people that pre-ordered. In your case, it should arrive to you no later than the delivery date, if not earlier.

itsamikey

Mar 10, 2009
Southern Calif.
Apple has told the delivery services to stick with the delivery date - at least that's what they did for the people that pre-ordered. In your case, it should arrive to you no later than the delivery date, if not earlier.

Thanks! I did pre order on the first day, but at 12:57 PDT I was too late for the first batch. Still hoping for a move up.

itsamikey

Mar 10, 2009
Southern Calif.