How long between ship and arrival?

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by itsamikey, Sep 24, 2012.

1. itsamikey

itsamikey New Member

My phone is now in the system. The Apple page is still showing a delivery of Oct. 5, but several people here have received email from Apple moving it up to this Friday. How long does it take to arrive once it starts to ship from China? Not only am I anxious to get the new phone, I have been without any phone for two months after an accident.....can't wait!

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Apple has told the delivery services to stick with the delivery date - at least that's what they did for the people that pre-ordered. In your case, it should arrive to you no later than the delivery date, if not earlier.

3. itsamikey

itsamikey New Member

Thanks! I did pre order on the first day, but at 12:57 PDT I was too late for the first batch. Still hoping for a move up.

4. mbairguy

mbairguy Contributor
    Bronze

Ordered my "two" a little after 11am (cst) & originally scheduled for 10/05. Received email on Saturday saying shipped with new delivery date of 09/28.

See my post in the shipped/tracking thread; #1637 http://forums.everythingicafe.com/posts/974080/

5. itsamikey

itsamikey New Member

I knew people have been getting that email, but I have not. Still showing deliver by Oct. 5.... :(

6. Kgd0630

Kgd0630 Contributor
    Bronze

2 of my preorders have been moved up to the 28th and oct 1.

7. itsamikey

itsamikey New Member

Yippee.....finally got word that my delivery will be on Friday!