How long does it take to fully charge iPhone?

DRzFinest18

Bronze
Dec 9, 2007
New Jersey
How long does it usually take for the battery to get a full charge? Also, is there like a bettery percentage you can see anywhere?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i charge my iPhone every night, and it doesn't take long to recharge it fully - maybe an hour (after using it for 2-3 hours every day for calls, web surfing, and music/videos with bluetooth on all the time and wifi on while at home).

there's no battery percentage, only a graphic meter in the top right or on the unlock screen while it's being charged. i think you can get more explicit battery information if you hack it, but i haven't done that so i'll leave that explanation to someone else here who has...

DRzFinest18

Bronze
Dec 9, 2007
New Jersey
i charge my iPhone every night, and it doesn't take long to recharge it fully - maybe an hour (after using it for 2-3 hours every day for calls, web surfing, and music/videos with bluetooth on all the time and wifi on while at home).

there's no battery percentage, only a graphic meter in the top right or on the unlock screen while it's being charged. i think you can get more explicit battery information if you hack it, but i haven't done that so i'll leave that explanation to someone else here who has...
Ok thanks, i don't plan on hacking my phone anyway.