How long does it take to fully charge iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i charge my iPhone every night, and it doesn't take long to recharge it fully - maybe an hour (after using it for 2-3 hours every day for calls, web surfing, and music/videos with bluetooth on all the time and wifi on while at home).

there's no battery percentage, only a graphic meter in the top right or on the unlock screen while it's being charged. i think you can get more explicit battery information if you hack it, but i haven't done that so i'll leave that explanation to someone else here who has...

DRzFinest18

Bronze
Dec 9, 2007
New Jersey
i charge my iPhone every night, and it doesn't take long to recharge it fully - maybe an hour (after using it for 2-3 hours every day for calls, web surfing, and music/videos with bluetooth on all the time and wifi on while at home).

there's no battery percentage, only a graphic meter in the top right or on the unlock screen while it's being charged. i think you can get more explicit battery information if you hack it, but i haven't done that so i'll leave that explanation to someone else here who has...
Ok thanks, i don't plan on hacking my phone anyway.