how long does it take?

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
I just purchased "Billy Frontier" from my iPhone, 5 minutes later I synced to iTunes. "Billy Frontier" is not showing up in iTunes. I've synced twice and it's still not there, not in the app section (where it displays all the icons of the apps you've downloaded) or the check box screen (where you choose which apps to sync to your phone). Is this normal? Is there some sort of delay? I've never synced that quickly after a purchase before. It's on the phone and wroks fine (fun game), just not showing up anywhere in iTunes. I even tried "checking for purchases".

Any ideas?

Thanks...

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Do you get a pop up asking you if you want to transfer purchases? If not, you should be able to redownload the app in iTunes at no extra charge. It will simply say that you have already bought it and if you would like to download it again for free.

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Do you get a pop up asking you if you want to transfer purchases? If not, you should be able to redownload the app in iTunes at no extra charge. It will simply say that you have already bought it and if you would like to download it again for free.
Worked like a charm, thanks a ton!