How long does your battery last?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 20, 2007
I took my iPhone off the charger at 11:00 a.m. this morning and it is now 6:30 saying theres 10% left. I dunno if its just because im playing with it a lot and showing off ex. youtube, browsing web, checking e-mail, google maps, texting, and about 1hr 40min talking. Does this seem normal, am I just freaking out lol? Let me know how yours is lasting. I still can't keep my wifi hooked up (it loves that edge)

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
from what ive heard the battery on them seems pretty horrible (i don't have one so i cant say that officialy..)....my phone lasts 3 days without being charged....my ipod lasts like a day and a half..

iPhones cant even last a few hours?

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I charged mine twice today not completely but I have been using it to browse safari non stop so that is expected

Austinsdc

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
If you are using internet and you tube and generally playing with it for 5 hours, then that is excellent! Mine was used nonstop last night for about 5 or 6 hours and it wasn't about 1/4 left, i charged and i've been up since 9am and it 4pm pst. Pretty much playing with it nonstop. It's still truckin along. I think the battery life is awesome. I mean think about it, my laptop only lasts about 4 hours.

About the wifi....do a reset. Hold down the home key and the on/off swith in the upper right hand corner till the phone prompts you to shut down. Shut it down, wait a bit and start it up again. Everyone has been saying that worked. Good luck!

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
from what ive heard the battery on them seems pretty horrible (i don't have one so i cant say that officialy..)....my phone lasts 3 days without being charged....my ipod lasts like a day and a half..

iPhones cant even last a few hours?
Yeah they can last a lot longer than a few hours.

Actually compared to similar phones the battery life is much better on the iPhone.

You seem to be wandering in here with a chip on your shoulder and a big bowl of ignorance on the other one.

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Yeah they can last a lot longer than a few hours.

Actually compared to similar phones the battery life is much better on the iPhone.

You seem to be wandering in here with a chip on your shoulder and a big bowl of ignorance on the other one.
i wander around here with nothing but information i hear.....considering i don't have one...

if i read that the volume sucks, im gonna think the volume sucks.....if i read the battery life sucks, im gonna think the battery sucks.....

sorry for not being an ignorant fool and just saying things in which i have no basis for at all.....