How long for App store reviews to show up?

GeeGawGadgetGuy

Bronze
Nov 2, 2008
Hi folks!

Hope everyone is well and ready for the New Year!

I have a quick question that is a bit puzzling. I have submitted about 5 reviews on applications I use via the App Store. I know they have to be reviewed as the site states, but how long does it take to see the reviews that I made?

Just curious!

Thanks!

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
Weird ... our reviews typically show up within an hour when we review via the iPhone interface (not iTunes) ... have you tried resubmitting your review? does it already recognize that you submitted a review? Good luck!

GeeGawGadgetGuy

Bronze
Nov 2, 2008
KRAPPS,

It recognizes that I have submitted the review. I have been doing so under iTunes and not via the iPhone. I was unaware that you could submit reviews via the iPhone. Would you mind telling me how to do so via the iPhone?

Thanks!

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
Go to the App Store via your iPhone ... find and select the app you desire ... scroll down to the Reviews section ... tap the Review "bar" ... this will place you into the page where you can read all the review ... look on top of that page and there is a "Write A Review" button ... tap that and you are good to go.

GeeGawGadgetGuy

Bronze
Nov 2, 2008
Go to the App Store via your iPhone ... find and select the app you desire ... scroll down to the Reviews section ... tap the Review "bar" ... this will place you into the page where you can read all the review ... look on top of that page and there is a "Write A Review" button ... tap that and you are good to go.
Thanks Krapps Ill give it a shot tomorrow!

WPeterson

Bronze
Dec 15, 2008
i always guess these Apple staff usually process the data manually, right?
so mistakes continue....