how long until sNES on the iPhone?

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
thats all i wanna know? lol

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Hmm..Yeah, as of right now, you'll have a better chance at seeing Elvis than snes on the iPhone! LOL!;)

DiBxna

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
in scottsdale, AZ
www.myspace.com
i may be being overly optimistic...

but with the iPhone interface we can literally see all the programs and extensions. its essentially running in dos. you are able to place images, sounds, etc. into the phone currently... and using the mkdir command you can create new directories. whats to stop someone from programming a 3rd party app right now and then using iPhoneinterface to upload it into their phone?

im not a genius with programming, i can use vb stuff and very limited c++ stuff but if someone writes a program id bet we could get it up and running on the phone... may just be a matter of extracting the current applications and learning from it

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I want to see a Pac Man game, It seems perfect for the iPhone, You can just drag pacman through the maze with your finger. now that would be a fun game

AllanGT

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Dallas
I want to see a Pac Man game, It seems perfect for the iPhone, You can just drag pacman through the maze with your finger. now that would be a fun game
I absolutely OWN you all in Pac-Man! I am the master! :cool:

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
yeah Apple needs to get with Nintendo and put some DS games on the iPhone lol

PhatKid

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Short answer: too long.

tzhourdeka

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
The only possible way is to size the screen down in the emulator and and touch screen buttons, shaped like the SNES controller. It will take a little more time.