How long will you charge it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How many hours can you charge it for?

• 24hrs

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 12hrs

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 6hrs

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Will be using it while I charge it lol

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
Let us not forget this is not your typical cel phone battery and we all know we are gonna want maximum strength out of this non-removable battery so how long can you wait and just stare at it while it charges? lol

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
Haha, I will be charging it at night when I go to sleep, and it will be charging whenever I am in the car.I think I remember Kolizion saying that it had a good charge time, not sure though.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Charging and playing with it at home from 7pm to 730pm...then off to DJ from 8p to 2am so will charge in car. Damn so thats. one iPhone one case One car charger. .
Kk done.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
Charging and playing with it at home from 7pm to 730pm...then off to DJ from 8p to 2am so will charge in car. Damn so thats. one iPhone one case One car charger. .
Kk done.
in the car? man charge it at your booth man and then you'll have double the ladies coming at you just to get a hands on feel of it lol (wait a tick, drunk woman, glass screen iPhone?) nm man charge it in the car lol

Oniontech

Jun 22, 2007
lols

to prolong battery life i would completley discharge then completley charge it again. so im not sure the exact hours it will charge but i will be using it

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
i'm going to charge it one hour for every LOL you post...in other words, i will charge the phone until the year 2020.

just a personal question; do you literally 'laugh out loud' with everything, or are you just posting lol for lack of anything better to say?

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
i'm going to charge it one hour for every LOL you post...in other words, i will charge the phone until the year 2020.

just a personal question; do you literally 'laugh out loud' with everything, or are you just posting lol for lack of anything better to say?
nothing better to say

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I will be charging it in the car as soon as I leave the store and not unplugging it until it says charge complete.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
What if the battery is already charged? I believe the MacBooks come pre-charged. I'd think they would want you to have a great out-of-box experience like open box, activate using a simple process in a matter of minutes, surf.