How many in the Tysons Corner VA area on here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
go to the clarendon Apple store in arlington so you can wait outside the Apple door instead of outside the mall.

lovemacs

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Woo Nova!

I live in Sterling... but i've never been to the Arlington store... Hmm.. i'm not sure yet. I was also thinking of maybe going to an AT&T store because i don't have any sort of plan yet.. :)

dmwilsonh

Jun 20, 2007
I'll be at the Tysons Corner store. A friend and I are taking the day off work. Our plan is to arrive around 11 AM or so. There is an AT&T store about a mile away, so we will take turns driving over there every couple hours to check out whether there is a line or any thing going on.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I'll be at the Tysons Corner store. A friend and I are taking the day off work. Our plan is to arrive around 11 AM or so. There is an AT&T store about a mile away, so we will take turns driving over there every couple hours to check out whether there is a line or any thing going on.
im guessing you know there is an AT&T store in the mall . but i didn't know there is one a mile away .. i think tysons is a good location . you have an Apple store, att store in mall and one mile away is an att store.