How many iPhone 3GS's are left?

May 6, 2007
United States
Hey guys,

I'm away on vacation so I can't see how many iPhone 3GS are left. I haven't seen anything to tell me on Apple's site, so I was wondering if anyone knows if they are sold out anywhere.

Are there mainly 32GB or 16GB models left?

OnyxSin

Jun 19, 2009
Henderson, NV
In Las Vegas the 32gb is sold out at both stores, and they said they have a limited selection of WHITE only 16gb.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
I know they didn't make that many whites to be sold in-stores looking at Best Buy stock.

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
Hey guys,

I'm away on vacation so I can't see how many iPhone 3GS are left. I haven't seen anything to tell me on Apple's site, so I was wondering if anyone knows if they are sold out anywhere.

Are there mainly 32GB or 16GB models left?
Im obviously out of the loop but how would you be able to tell if you were home?

Last edited by a moderator:

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
You would have to call the store I guess. He is asking from personal experience I believe.

OnyxSin

Jun 19, 2009
Henderson, NV
Yeah I called the store, and a rep told me. Plus the local news did a story on it last night. It was the biggest frenzie here in the history of our Apple stores.

macc55

Bronze
Jun 17, 2008
I heard they're gone everywhere! But if I were you I would be checking all stores asap!

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
They might not all be gone. I made an appointment for Monday at the Apple Store on 5th avenue. I need to exchange it. Being a huge store in a largely populated city, stores like it will probably have extra stock. Especially for exchanges. I really do hope I can get mine exchanged though.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
In Las Vegas the 32gb is sold out at both stores, and they said they have a limited selection of WHITE only 16gb.
They have 3 Apple Stores in Las Vegas now. I think I heard that one of them is closed for remodeling though. Ceasars, Fashion Place Mall, and Town Square by the Airport. They also have at about ten AT&T Stores.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
The UK is not sold out in any of the stores i have been in. I don't think the uptake has been as great this year.

OnyxSin

Jun 19, 2009
Henderson, NV
They have 3 Apple Stores in Las Vegas now. I think I heard that one of them is closed for remodeling though. Ceasars, Fashion Place Mall, and Town Square by the Airport. They also have at about ten AT&T Stores.
Yes they do have three stores, however one of them is currently closed is scheduled to reopen early summer or that is what the store sign says anywho. Town Center is our largest store these days, and the news said that they had lines all day long for the iPhones. It wasn't bad when we went it was 7am to the Forums, and the whole thing maybe took 1 1/2 hours.

May 6, 2007
United States
Yeah, thanks for the replies guys.

What I meant by being able to tell is just that I could go to the store and see if there are any left, or call them up.

I'll just have to check all the stores for a few days, and see what I can do.