How many iPhones can we get?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rlp2011

Bronze
May 30, 2007
There is a restriction on how many phones can we get? I'm planning to upgrade 2 lines the same day......
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Hopefully one. I definatly don't need some rich guy scooping up as many as he can get his hands on and selling them online.

rlp2011

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Hopefully one. I definatly don't need some rich guy scooping up as many as he can get his hands on and selling them online.
Mmmmmmmm let me be more clear I have a family plan 2 lines that is out of contract so..I was wondering if I can upgrade both lines "not for resell"
:-S

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Mmmmmmmm let me be more clear I have a family plan 2 lines that is out of contract so..I was wondering if I can upgrade both lines "not for resell"
:-S
It's a good question for Cingular/At&t and one that will be asked many times. Most families are on a family plan with more than one line.

May 6, 2007
United States
There is a restriction on how many phones can we get? I'm planning to upgrade 2 lines the same day......
:cool:

I would assume that they will limit it to one iPhone per customer, at least for the first wave of iPhones. This will help to cope with the demand, and ensure that people won't masspurchase and sell on eBay for inflated prices. Of course, this will still happen, but a restriction would help and I would certainly expect it. We see this in almost all new gadgets these days.

rlp2011

Bronze
May 30, 2007
I would assume that they will limit it to one iPhone per customer, at least for the first wave of iPhones. This will help to cope with the demand, and ensure that people won't masspurchase and sell on eBay for inflated prices. Of course, this will still happen, but a restriction would help and I would certainly expect it. We see this in almost all new gadgets these days.
Mmmmmm what happened if they let me upgrade only one so that means I wont be able to upgrade the other phone because is only one contract per family plan now my contract is different I have a family plan but both lines has a separate contract (long story) so if the only allow me to upgrade one at the store I can still do it online since they are separate contracts I guess is too confusing......

Last edited by a moderator: