• 6 or more.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I was just wondering how many iPhones you guys have gone through with either replacements, or different ones you may have purchased for whatever reason.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I picked 5 because of all the different problems ive had from dead pixels, to defective speakers.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
one... since September. not much else to say, i guess.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

Yeah. it still cracks me up!

H

Hayesimus

welll.... it was an ORDEAL. not because of anything other than the time it took to get it back. I called... wait. i think i started a thread about this. lemme look...

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
welll.... it was an ORDEAL. not because of anything other than the time it took to get it back. I called... wait. i think i started a thread about this. lemme look...
What have you not started a thread about? :p

:laugh2:

H

Hayesimus

okay i sent it in the mail on 9-21-7 and got it back... I guess on 10-3-7 since that was the next thread i started about it. It was only supposed to take 3 days. But everyday i called and they said they hadn't gotten to it yet. I got this for like 10 days and finally i called and said LOOK, I haven't had my phone for 10 days... FIX IT! So the lady was like, okay. Sending you a new one overnight! lol. that was the worst week and a half EVER!

H

Hayesimus

What have you not started a thread about? :p

:laugh2:

about pee... wait no... about whether people think i'm ga... wait no... about ANTS! Yeah, I never started a thread about ants! :p

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
okay i sent it in the mail on 9-21-7 and got it back... I guess on 10-3-7 since that was the next thread i started about it. It was only supposed to take 3 days. But everyday i called and they said they hadn't gotten to it yet. I got this for like 10 days and finally i called and said LOOK, I haven't had my phone for 10 days... FIX IT! So the lady was like, okay. Sending you a new one overnight! lol. that was the worst week and a half EVER!
Are you kidding me?! 10 days is waaaayyyyyyy too long for that.

H

Hayesimus

Are you kidding me?! 10 days is waaaayyyyyyy too long for that.
Exactly. That's what I was tryin to tell them. When I called to tell them it was messed up, the told me it would take 3 days. So I should have gotten it back the following Wednesday since that was a friday that I would send it out. Low and behold my got lost or something. Anyway, I got a brand new one so oh well i guess.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Exactly. That's what I was tryin to tell them. When I called to tell them it was messed up, the told me it would take 3 days. So I should have gotten it back the following Wednesday since that was a friday that I would send it out. Low and behold my got lost or something. Anyway, I got a brand new one so oh well i guess.
It worked out well in the end though. I would wait 10 days for a new one than 3 or 4 days for a refurb. I could just use my blackberry and suffer a tad for the time being.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm one of the few that still has the one purchased on iDay.

- John

H

Hayesimus

mine is in great condition. they both were. Mine looks brand new still. You taking care of yours john?

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I'm on my 3rd. The original one had battery problems, 2nd one lasted 9 months before the vibrator broke. In all cases, they were replaced without any problems but I have AppleCare for it so that may have made a difference.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Got mine on iDay - I've had it in 3 different cases. It's naked at the moment, and completely scratchless.