How Many iPhones Have You Replaced?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GX1

Aug 14, 2007
I have replaced 3 iPhones. I'm currently on my 4th. That is way too many replacements for a $600 phone.

Replacements:

1) Vibration stopped working.
2) 2-4 dead pixels.
3) Video didn't play good at all.

My fourth (current one) has one dead pixel, but I can't really see it unless I angle it. I think I'm going to keep this one. I'm tired of replacing them. I sometimes think I should just return it and give up on Apple. This is my first Apple product I have ever had. I was considering getting an iMac, but now I don't know. However, I will stick with the iPhone despite one dead pixel.

How about you? Has anyone replaced their iPhone more than once or twice?

iGal

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
SoCal
Me neither! I almost returned my earbuds because the clicker wasn't working one day, but it miraculously started working again and I haven't had a problem since.

GX1

Aug 14, 2007
If you really look closely on the entire screen while it's black at turn-on and angled you most likely will see at least one dead pixel

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I have replaced 3 iPhones. I'm currently on my 4th. That is way too many replacements for a $600 phone.

Replacements:

1) Vibration stopped working.
2) 2-4 dead pixels.
3) Video didn't play good at all.

My fourth (current one) has one dead pixel, but I can't really see it unless I angle it. I think I'm going to keep this one. I'm tired of replacing them. I sometimes think I should just return it and give up on Apple. This is my first Apple product I have ever had. I was considering getting an iMac, but now I don't know. However, I will stick with the iPhone despite one dead pixel.

How about you? Has anyone replaced their iPhone more than once or twice?
I'm sorry man, but that is ridiculous!

Good luck with this one!

ltemple

Jul 3, 2007
iPhone replacement

I am also on iPhone number 4.
1. Dead battery
2. glass screen was too small (had a very noticeable gap between screen and chrome trim)
3. Contrast was set way too high. Most details were washed out as black or white
4. Works great! :p

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
I bought 3 iPhones on iday and we have not had any problems with any of them...i guess we have been really lucky after reading about soo many of you guys having soo much bad luck....