How many iPhones have you you gone through?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How many iPhones have you gone through?

• Still got my first one. Works like a charm.

Votes: 87 73.1%
  • On my second iPhone now.

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Now on my third iPhone.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I've gone through 4 phones!

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I'm on my FIFTH iPHONE! ARG!

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Seems like a bunch of people have had to exchange their iPhones out for new ones for various reasons. Just wanting to get an idea of how prevalent the problems are.

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I've still got my first one that I git in iPhone Friday. Only problem I've had is the battery doesn't show its 100% charged accurately. I'm holding out for the first software update.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I've still got my first one that I git in iPhone Friday. Only problem I've had is the battery doesn't show its 100% charged accurately. I'm holding out for the first software update.
Ditto to all of the above.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Try performing a Restore.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
someones on there 4th? woww maybe its not Apples fault it isn't workin but yet theyre own :p i hope hes kiddin
oh yeah im on my first BTW

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
Well, I have four total (yes four for the family). Three are the originals, two of them were bought on iDay. The fourth had a chrome bezel that was funky (gap on one side and some "glue" visible on the other side), and was exchanged before it was even activated. All still working strong. Mine has been used almost continuously since iDay and no problems so far. My Safari crashes seem to have stopped after I deleted the cache and history. I had the iPod player crash once but it hasn't done it again. No other crashes so far.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
still on my first
people would take it back and change it for another one just over a dead pixel or two.
small imperfection will bring people back to the store to complain.. mine, nothing bad so far and i hope it will be this way.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Well, I have four total (yes four for the family). Three are the originals, two of them were bought on iDay. The fourth had a chrome bezel that was funky (gap on one side and some "glue" visible on the other side), and was exchanged before it was even activated. All still working strong. Mine has been used almost continuously since iDay and no problems so far. My Safari crashes seem to have stopped after I deleted the cache and history. I had the iPod player crash once but it hasn't done it again. No other crashes so far.
What did you vote? You didn't count that as having "gone through" four, did you? I would assume the poll would represent each family member. How many phones have each family member been through.

In my household we have three phones. I'm still just on my first. My wife's has had no problem. But my mother has had troubles. She's on her third phone. I voted only "one" for myself.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Someone is REALLY on their fifth iPhone!? That means that they've had four other phones that have failed and are on their fifth. Right?