How many of you guys/gals use a naked iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you use protection?

• Nothing. Not even a screen protector.

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • I use SOMETHING (cases, pouches, skins, screens, etc.).

Votes: 53 61.6%

• Total voters

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I'm wondering if there is a group of silent iPhone users that shun screen protection and heavy, bulky cases to bring the sleekness and durability of the iPhone to the forefront.

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
I was at first running naked and now use a case and a screen protector. I use the screen protector to limit the finger prints on the screen and that has worked out well. I also wanted something to help grip the iPhone when in use as it can be slippery. So I am on a search for a thin case. I just bought an Agent18 case and so far it is working well. I just wish there was a holster for it. I have a Seidio Slim Case on the way and will try it out as well has have a review on it and a comparison between the Agent18 case the Seidio Slim Case.

- Garrett

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
I use a crystal screen protector and an iSkin revo, but I'm in the market for some body protection that's a little less bulky. I *love* my iPhone naked and wish I lived in a soft, cushy world where I wouldn't have to worry about dropping it.

bambam26

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have a case and a screen protector. A girl I work with has hers naked and today when I walked in she showed me the big scratch on her screen from being in her pocket. She has to order a new screen and front housing now. Since they are one piece.

Deedubau

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I tired many different skins and cases for my iPhone and of course it looks the best without it. I don't like to uglify my iPhone but i can see why cases can be important because i've dropped mine a few times because it's slippery! I also hate buying cases because i go through a lot of trouble to buy the perfect one for me, only to buy another. So my iPhone will go caseless (i did order just a sleeve for it though) and it the same will go with all my future iPhones!

KTran

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
TX
I go naked to work everyday n I have a dirty job. I drive a wrecker everyday n always have to slide in n out da pocket. Now the chrome has scratches because of it. I really could use a skin n holster but I also need protection from dust. But eh so far so good...
Oh it helps usin a plantronics headset. because is so poor. Speaking of which, hows da range of usin a bluetooth headset? I go about eight to ten feet n static is already catching up to me ...

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
I have a screen protector and I was going to get a case for it but only about an hour my phone slipped and now it has a small dent on the corner right above the silencer. Nothing too bad though. Im definitely getting one asap.

Sep 11, 2007
Sep 22, 2007
Naked feels more comfortable, i got this lether case that clips onto a belt, but its bulky and it sucks when i sitting down. When i go to work, i always were the case, but when im out and about, im naked.