How many of you still don't have an iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

telePhono

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
cocoplum, fl
www.myspace.com
Sadly, I'm one of these unfortunate few.

=[

ha, soon I hope. :sick:
i actually got mine the first day. :laugh2:
but unfortunately im just like those without it.
you see my contract doesn't end until the end of the week.
July 7th actually.
its been dreadful.

i think it would have beeen better to not have the iPhone than to stare at it everynight, since it sits beside my bed. :mad: its like torture.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Still reading reviews and stuff. I'm also attempting to save money for it, instead of charging it. I've been an ebay selling freak as of lately. I'm up to about $100 so far in my paypal account! My original plan was to TRY and hold out until around December and hope for a price drop, but I highly doubt that will happen.

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
i am still without one but not for long since i just bought an 8GB off ebay for $650, which i thought was a pretty damn good deal, and now im just waiting on it to come in the mail.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Very nice.

I'm with some of you.. and can not afford it at this time. Ha, I'm thinking about doing what you're doing and selling things on ebay (psp, camera, etc). hopefully that will work out and hopefully I will have an iPhone in a couple of weeks. :cool:

Then I can start posting here, and enjoy it when I post. ;)

GoldenAnkh

Bronze
Apr 5, 2007
Michigan, USA
www.robinsachs.com
Honestly, for me, I have been wanting one since I first heard about them. But, other bills are taking importance over a new phone, no matter how cool. I don't have a credit card I can charge it to and I doubt a friend would let me use theirs! Of course, if I work a little extra each day, in about a month or so maybe I can justify it!

Jun 10, 2007
I'm saving to get it. Should only be a few more weeks before I can get it. I've played with the demo in the AT&T stores and I want it even more now. I can't wait.

chris07

Jun 30, 2007
yeah i don't have one =((( right now im dead broke and im saving up.. but this weekend my pops asked me to go with him shopping for some summer stuff and he also said he wants to check out the iPhone so im hoping maybe he'll pick me up one because i know once he plays with it hes gonna buy it right there.

so crossing my fingers i get mine this weekend.

please pray for me :laugh2: