How many of you will buy the next iPhone?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I will be upgrading. Yes.

(Aggie...Android....really?....my how things have changed round here, lol)

Why am I listed as "new member", I mean I know it's been awhile but c'mon now, =)

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey

Why am I listed as "new member", I mean I know it's been awhile but c'mon now, =)

((((((INDY)))))) U'RE HERE!

WELCOME BACK MAN!

IDK Why you're listed as New Member. Weird! :confused:

Buying the new iPhone in October or whatever month it comes out! NICE!
Coming back into the fold! AWESOME!
Love it! Nice to see U.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
=)

Thanks for the warm welcome back.

I'd like to get back to posting more often, work and family takes up much of our time now.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV

Welcome back!
I've only been around since late '09, but don't recall seeing u post.
If your sig is still correct, (or that was the last iPhone u used) you're in for a treat in the Fall :D

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Nice to meet you snowtrooper.

Yeah, I still have the 3Gs. I had it for 2 years in perfect condition until busting the screen last Oct.

So yes, needless to say, the 6th gen couldn't get here fast enough, lol.

I'm ready.

paintdude258

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I am beyond excited for the new iPhone. I ruined my iPhone 4, and have been using a 3G for the last 2 months. I will undoubtably be there waiting in line for however long it takes to get one on launch day.

jpepping

Sep 22, 2011
The new iPhone could be a bit iffy for me. I like the bigger screen without making the phone a small tablet. I do not like the fact that the headset connector is on the bottom, you can't use headphones/speakers when in a charging dock (unless Apple adds this to the dock). The new connector makes me buy all new accessories, I know there will be an adapter, but those are usually clunky.

Time will tell how all this plays out.

Dec 12, 2011
I am not yet 100% sure if I'm going to get the next iPhone. I passed on the 4S (as I think buying a new phone every year is an insane waste of money), so I'm still using a 4. I honestly wasn't all that impressed with iOS 6 and I'm not totally sure if I love the rumored two tone look of the next iPhone. I will take a long, hard look at any new Nexus branded Androids, as well as the new iPhone whenever it's released (please please Sept 21...). I wouldn't get anything Android other than a Nexus, thanks to good old fragmentation. So...I would say I'm 75% for the new iPhone, 25% for a future Nexus product. But if everythingicafe wants to buy me the next iPhone... ;)

Jul 31, 2012
Yeah, I will probably end up buying mine unsubsidized for either the 16Gb or 32Gb model without a contract. I can't wait!

saige1r

Bronze
Mar 12, 2010
I will probably get the next iPhone since I have had my 4 since launch day. This phone still works perfect but I want more space for my pics and vids.

Aug 14, 2007
The rumors of a larger screen are tempting. I've only had the 4S since 1/12 but, as a Fan Girrrrl, I'm likely to buy the 5 upon release for the wow factor. I must say that I've been disappointed with Siri. Love the notifications at the top.

engelke2010

Bronze
Mar 29, 2010
I'll definitely be buying it. I never upgraded from the 4 to the 4s last year. I've been off contract for a little over a month. It will be nice to have the newest iPhone again.

charlich

Jun 18, 2007
Most of us are on iPhone 4S and still enjoying it, but I would like to know, how many of you will move to iPhone 5?

Also what features and improvement you would like to see it the next version?

I like the iPhone 4.........why do I need the iPhone 5?

Ryenku

Aug 1, 2012
I don't know, I'm still torn between S3 and iPhone 5,
I'll just wait till iPhone 5 come out to decide then.

Bolygon57

Bronze
Oct 18, 2011
We can't wait...we'll be leaving our 3GS behind...looking forward to a faster interface. My 3GS lost a lot of speed on the iOS 5 download. The larger screen will also be a plus.

Bolygon57

Bronze
Oct 18, 2011
Ok..still thinking this out...I'm also looking forward to the better camera and the wow factor...there's nothing like opening that brand new box. I'm living overseas right now, but will be in the states from mid Aug to mid Oct...I'm so looking forward to coming back here with my new phone...people here are techies....so, an unlocked iPhone, with my name on it, is being made for me somewhere as we speak.

Bluewing

Bronze
Apr 13, 2010
Florida
I'm still torn on upgrading, my iPhone 4 still works so well that I would feel guilty about spending the money.