How many people do you know own an iPhone?

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I know the sales figures for the iPhone can't be wrong, but I swear I haven't seen one single iPhone in the wild, besides mine! Whenever I see anyone using a phone, I do make a point of trying to tell if it's an iPhone but spotting one has been as rare as rocking horse poop. So, how many people do you know own an iPhone outside of this or any other forum?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
One of my good friends just got an iPhone about a week ago and my cousin got one in July. Other than that I don't know of any other people personally that have one. It was weird though, at work I realized 2 other people working that day also had an iPhone. Of course, I've got the only modded one.

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Just me and my girlfriend. Thats it, and we got our iPhones at the same time. We both really like our phones though, and recommend them to everyone we know.

stuart9682

Bronze
May 29, 2007
i think i could name about 20 people that own an iPhone, but i work at iPhone support for Apple so we all pretty much have one.

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
i'm not in the US and i see iPhone everywhere!

iPhreak

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
I was at the Georgia Football game this weekend, and I bet I saw 30 or so on campus.

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
Well theres ME..my husband and my son. Then theres a lady that did my tattoo for me, we like convinced her to get one and thats really it. When ever I'm out somewhere and someone sees that I have a iPhone they are all over me..............well not really ALL over me, but you get it!:laugh2::cool:!

kengelmann

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Vegas, LAX Airport

Traveling through Vegas Airport, LAX, they are popping up....slooowlly.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I think i know TOO MANY people with an iPhone. It might sound snobby but I don't want everyone to have an iPhone! I wanna feel like I'm special...

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
me and my wife.... I've seen a handful of people around here in
gulfport, Mississippi...

Boatski

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
I know of one, and he lives in Virginia.
I've heard of friends telling me one of their friends has one though.

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I'm in Edmonton Canada, and I have yet to see anyone else with one (mainly because it's not available up here yet). :)

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
I think if you went to the Phillipines, you would see them everywhere. I've bought/sold about 100 iPhones and most of them were Filapino people sending them back home.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
i have one, my girlfriend and her son have one also. i am in Los Angeles and every time i go to staples center for a hockey game, i see about a dozen or so people with iPhones. more and more people have them every game i go to. i am also seeing a lot of my clients with iPhones now. owners of big companies that used to have blackberries are now using iPhones. hehe

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
my friends roommate has one (it's her 2nd one, and she didn't send the first one in for warranty :x) but other than people i see on campus that's all i know.

whenever i see someone with it, i usually make some sort of comment(especially if it's a cute girl :D)