How many people in addition to your iPhone 3G have another phone that you use daily?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
i don't understand what functionality u cant get out of the iPhone and u didn't explain! why use 2 or 3 phones?
Hmm...

MMS, Copy and Paste, the stuff that Apple's stubborn about, that other companies aren't.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
oh btw...screw the storm or whatever its called this week! i have used blackberry's since they came out..just don't do what i want them to do..in other words they blow!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
so what is it u do on your bb that u cant do on your iPhone? or is it an ego thing?
Umm... I kind of already said it, but things like copy and paste, send pics via MMS instead of e-mail, things like that, that Apple won't allow.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
so what is it u do on your bb that u cant do on your iPhone? or is it an ego thing?
Actually I just like the phone. I love gadgets. Can I ask what is one of your hobbies?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I use/carry the iPhone v1, The Touch Pro, The G1, The BlackBerry Storm and The Motorola i570. I do not have good reasoning for so many phones so I will not make up a lie. I could probably conduct my businesss with just two. What fun would that be though? If this trend continues with me I will have to start buying much more sturdy belts. I love technology and I always want it close to me. I look at it like this. I am glad this is the only addiction I have there are much worst addictions out there. Mark

P.S. For the youngsters on here. I'm not saying that ANY addiction is good. There is no good addiction. I am just glad that my addiction doesn't involve destroying my mind and body.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
iPhone 3g AT&T, Treo 750 Verizon because:
I love the iPhone BUT....
my family is all IN on Verizon. I was still under contract when I got the iPhone so I have kept the Verizon phone for them, plus to receive and send MMS and videos and txt (we have an unlimited family plan).
And most importantly as said above, my Verizon phone gets reception where AT&T doesn't (those TV commercials of AT&Ts are a bunch of BS). We own a membership at a camping resort which we go every other weekend or so. The AT&T phone does not work there, if I want phone service I have to use my Verizon phone.
When I go to my mom's house AT&T gets no service, Verizon works just fine there. So for all these reasons I have not yet given up my Verizon phone and cannot give up my iPhone. The Storm had me tempted but was not impressed when I saw it at Best Buy today.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
I currently only use my iPhone, but ATT is not very good here in Salt Lake City. Even with 5 bars I have constant drops and call failures. I plan to go with the storm in about 3 months (want to see what direction it is going and see what the app store is that they are launching late Feb early Mar). I will change phones for a few reasons (in oprder of importance to me)-

-Verizon provides far better cellular service (coverage and support)
-Work e-mail as my iPhone will not talk to our Lotus Domino Server
-MMS (for an advanced phone it is a joke that I need a pen to write a login/pass)
-Cut and Paste
-RIM appears to listen to customers, Apple tells you what you want (and is frequently wrong)

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
iPhone 3G and I have a sprint phone that we pay for but never used. Bc it's cheeper to pay for it than cancel

Swagfndr

Jul 30, 2007
Laguna Heights CA
iPhone for personal and Verizon G'zone for work. I usually forward iPhone to work phone when working and the other way around when not.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
LOL @ that last two photo's!

I use a iPhone 3G, an iPhone 2G, a HTC Diamond and a Samsung Omnia. All at the same time.
If I were you, I'd go check on my eyes for looking at all those phones at once. Haha. Jk!

Umm, I mainly use my N81 8GB along with the iPhone 3G, but I don't take the Nokia with me when I go out since it has my sister's sim card. My other sister uses my old N73 Music Edition, and my Mom uses my N95. Wow, I feel used :(. Hahaha.