how many POP/IMAP e-mails?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 10, 2007
Does anyone know how many POP/IMAP e-mails we can have dump into the iPhone? I've got a sidekick3 right now, and i could only POP three e-mails to my phone, i'd like to do 2 or 3 more for the other aspects of my businesss, and it'd be great if i could do so on my new iPhone.. anyone know how many it will accept?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Does anyone know how many POP/IMAP e-mails we can have dump into the iPhone? I've got a sidekick3 right now, and i could only POP three e-mails to my phone, i'd like to do 2 or 3 more for the other aspects of my businesss, and it'd be great if i could do so on my new iPhone.. anyone know how many it will accept?
Surely you mean POP3 accounts instead of emails?

I'm wondering if I can do one IMAP (work) and one POP3 (home)?

Jun 10, 2007
yeah, i gues i meant POP3 accounts.. i don't really know all the specific terms.. I'd like to be able to do 5 or 6 POP3 (gmail) accounts, i suppose that may be a little ambitious.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
yeah, i gues i meant POP3 accounts.. i don't really know all the specific terms.. I'd like to be able to do 5 or 6 POP3 (gmail) accounts, i suppose that may be a little ambitious.
I believe you can do several of each. Your email is one of the things to get sync'd to the iPhone. Except I have a ton of old email. If it syncs my old mail attachments the iPhone would be full. :eek: