How many pre-ordered or reserved an iPad?

danamark

Bronze
Mar 3, 2010
50,000 in two hours?

I pre-ordered one.

Read, http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/only-fool-would-pre-order-ipad-461 , only a fool would pre-ordered one or reserved one?
It may not be what you expect.

OK, about the same OS as a iPod touch. It is an iPod touch with a bigger screen. This is what I have been waiting for, so?

Kind of thinking from people who most likely go home to kick the dog. (tongue in cheek statement). Can you say "misdirected hostility". Wonder what he would think if Micro$$$soft came out with it? lol

Pre-ordered a 64GB with wifi-3g.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I actually reserved two for pick up at the Apple Store. I reserved the 32gb and the 64gb. I will keep one and sell the other. I am looking forward to using this on the go and use the imac at home.

danamark

Bronze
Mar 3, 2010
Looks like Wifi models are 69% and 31% for Wifi+3g. Interesting. Only reason I am getting the 3g is when I travel I get charged 10-12 dollars per night for Wifi, a lot of times. With the option of $15.00, 250 MB, for a month, for 3g, pay as you go, I am $5 dollars to the good after 2 nights, I am applying it to the extra $130 for the cost of the 3g, in my head. Hey, "I reject your reality and substitute my own".