How many times do you clean your screen in 1 day?

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
The microfiber cloth is awesome but should only be used dry, another thing you can use instead is rubbing alcohol on a paper towel!

rob22

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Moist towel? is that really safe for the iPhone? I'm scared to get water on it--even though its only a moist towl... and when you mean moist towel, do you mean, moist paper towel, or like a baby-wipe, or a bath towel?

Thanks... I want to clean it, but scared about the water situation lol.

I usually just use my wipe that came with my sunglasses. Once a week I will wipe it down with one of those Windex wipes or one of the clorox wipes.

toriikins

Aug 17, 2007
Austin, Texas
As hard as I try to keep my phone clean, I probably only clean it MAYBE once a day at best. It's really whenever I think about it, or whenever I can find that handy cloth.

My husband on the other hand, omg...he keeps the cloth on the phone 24/7. I just told him about this thread and said he should post on it. I told him he probably cleans his phone between 20 and 37 times a day or whenever he thinks of it and what does he do...he cleans it. THEN, what does he say? "I cleaned the cloth earlier today, too." Wow...