How many will Apple Sell?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
I read somewhere today that the projection for sales is between 8 and 12 million phones? Do you think that Apple will sell that many phones? Especially if they are as high priced as we have been speculating that they will?

IAMFLY

Sep 10, 2006
I really believe that they will probably sell more, I think that Apple has a very stable fan base and besides people will want a phone that has as many features that the iPhone has, I know I want one and so do all of my friends.

Todd

Aug 30, 2006
Well of course Apple will be able to sell whatever they decide to put out, that is what I believe anyways, but so much people are waiting for the next big and best thing that they will buy just about anything, me being one of them.

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
Apple might have a big target, that is the reason they are so tight lipped about the product. I guess they might be looking at 18-20million first year. But all that depends on their strategy. As of now it seems they are on track.

Percy

Oct 4, 2006
I also agree that they will sell, there is no doubt in my mind that this will flop, Apple has too much riding on this product too even have an inkling of failure.

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I must say the Apple strategy is fantastic. Everywhere there is a buzz regarding the iPhone. It's really a surprise when one gets the news that Apple is launching it's new product which is a Phone.

Oct 25, 2006
I imagine that they will be able to sell a lot of these. people like technology and they like a device that can do more than one thing. I don't think they will have any problem as far as the market will go for these

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
Apple has an incredibly large amount of supportive followers, which leads me to believe that their projected sales probably go over what they are predicting. A good release time would be holiday time.

spunky

Nov 2, 2006
I think that if they actually released this at the right time of the year they would probably exceed their expected sales, I think they will sell a lot though no matter when they release it.