How Many ?

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
The Question I Need Answered Is How Many Will You Be Able To Buy Friday?... I Need To Buy 3 ,...1 For Me, 1 For My Hubby, And 1 For My Son? Can Someone Answer This?

ash

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Oklahoma
I believe you can only buy one per person. The people have to be with you to buy more. I think I read this on the AT&T site that they updated overnight. It sucks! I was thinking about surprising my husband w/ one (he's deployed in the big sand box right now). I guess I won't be able to. :(

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
The Question I Need Answered Is How Many Will You Be Able To Buy Friday?... I Need To Buy 3 ,...1 For Me, 1 For My Hubby, And 1 For My Son? Can Someone Answer This?
Damn girl, how much money you GOT!?!? lol

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
I also see one per person, I can also see people buying 3 at a time getting robbed on the way home....

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
ONe per customer in line. IF you want a familytalk plan, you can get as many iPHones as you have people standing in line with you.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I believe you can only buy one per person. The people have to be with you to buy more. I think I read this on the AT&T site that they updated overnight. It sucks! I was thinking about surprising my husband w/ one (he's deployed in the big sand box right now). I guess I won't be able to. :(
You still can. You just cant buy them at the same time. You can buy one leave store re enter buy another. It just may be a little difficult on friday but should be easier this weekend.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You still can. You just cant buy them at the same time. You can buy one leave store re enter buy another. It just may be a little difficult on friday but should be easier this weekend.
Not true. If she's setting up a FAmilyTalk plan she can get one for each family member she has with her.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Who is to say whom the phone is for? Especially if actiavtion is done at home. Im talking about buying it at separate times.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Not true. If she's setting up a FAmilyTalk plan she can get one for each family member she has with her.
Read my post above. You can get more but you will have to leave the store and get in the end of the line to do it.